- The importance of simplifying your business so you can scale
- The one tool I use to manage my contracts, proposals, scheduler, and bookkeeping.
- Why I LOVE Dubsado and how it simplifies my business. Go to servescalesoar.com/dubsado and use code “serve” to get 20% off using my affiliate link.
- The importance of finding a good CRM
- How to eliminate using a bunch of free tools so you can improve your client’s experience
- Why Zoom is one of my favorite tools for discovery calls. Plus, it’s FREE! Here’s my affiliate link so you can start using it today! servescalesoar.com/zoom
- How to use Google Drive to share assets quickly with clients
- How to improve your customer experience and journey.
- Why I switched from using Asana, Trello and Google Calendar to only using one platform– ClickUp.
- How I plan my week on Sunday evenings using ClickUp. Click here to check out the recent video I did that walks you through my planning process.
- How I use ClickUp for personal use and client management.
- When you should switch tools and when you shouldn’t- FOMO is real, yall!
- The importance of streamlining your tools so you can free up time for client work or more time with your family.
- How to get paid easily and have an amazing customer experience.
That wraps up today’s episode. Don’t forget to screenshot this episode and tag me on Instagram @brandiandcompany and tell me what your favorite tools are! Make sure to subscribe and tune in to episode 4 where we will be discussing the 4 things I learned scaling to six figures.
So glad you are here! Until next time!
Don’t forget to sign up for my free training >> How to Scale to Consistent 10K Months Without Hiring a Team
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I already have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every review. Plus, you get to pay it forward because it will allow other service providers like you to find the podcast! Wondering how to leave a review? Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy and so appreciated!